1. The right size Sports Bra– Sports bra are as normal as a basic bra but they can be flaunted just like that with no extra clothing on top of it. All you need to make sure is they are of the right size and are supportive because you don’t want to get into aches while you sweat at the gym. A sports bra is very comfortable and is a great fashion statement if you play with colours and graphics.With just a sports bra and joggers, you can flaunt the abs and flat tummy you have developed because of your hard work at working out. They come with sexy back designs too.
2. Basic T-shirts – For the days where you absolutely have no idea of what to wear to your gym session, this is a day where you can wear a basic durable t-shirt which is comfortable and airy, as you perform hard tasks and keep sweating. It is a basic idea but it is stylish especially a t-shirt in white. Wear a shoe that matches your t-shirt colour and you will be all ready to add yet another style statement to your gym look.
3. Joggers or Athletic Shorts – This time you need to act a little picky as always buy ones which have a curved hem. Get these in different colours and wear them out to get some instant attention while you jog down the street and parks. Your curves are worth flaunting and a curved hem makes it look way sexier. It has become a necessity among women to wear shorts with a curved hem, always.
4. Leggings/Track pants – It is not mandatory that only shorts can steal the show, leggings are way more attractive when it comes to flaunting curves. Black leggings have become somewhat of an essential thing every girl wants whether it is a gym session or a movie date or whenever their mood is to go for leggings. For the sporty look, you need High Waist Leggings always as they are stretchable and intensify your body. Track pants are for girls who are looking forward towards a very comfortable and relaxing day, as they are too good for that. A high waist track pant with just a sport bra enhances a sexier look more than just usual.
5. Sneakers – Heeding out towards a gym or heeding out to wear a sporty look perfectly, the constant element and the most necessary one without whom a sporty look is never complete is a Shoe. When it comes to selecting a sneaker, we suggest keep plentiful options and don’t always opt for a neutral basic coloured sneaker, go for cute ones too. Don’t just limit yourself to white and black, add colour to your shoe collection as it acts a saviour to so many bad days at work, gym, date. Create a balance and moreover a sneaker is not just limited to sporty look.
Though there can be so many pieces/essentials a person needs for a complete sporty look but the above discusses 5 are the most important and the only 5 that matters all the time. Most importantly when you say Sporty, the first thing that comes to my mind is Comfort, so we assure these 5 are as comfortable as we have explained to carry on with.