1. Wear according to seasons – winter is knocking at the door, isn’t it? So, when you are planning for a weekend trip you need to pack something with yourself that keeps you warm instead of giving you chills all along the trip. Now you might think how can you wear something fashionable yet manage to keep yourself warm in that. Well I would suggest you carry with yourself a Cable – Knit sweater! Put on a light-colored Cable – Knit sweater with a pair of Jeans & ankle boots! And Voila you are gonna look fashionable yet keep yourself warm! Smart, isn’t it?
2. Crop It – heard a lot about Crop Top, isn’t it? Have worn them too. But could you possible wear a crop top when there is chilly weather outside? Or the place you are planning to go for the weekend is cold enough to not to allow you to wear a crop top! But what if I say you can wear a Crop Cardigan! Haven’t heard of it, have you? Well you can wear a sleeveless top or a dress & put on the Crop Cardigan, not only you’ll look beautiful but people will appreciate your clever dressing senses.
3. Check it – Black or White are the colors that every girl love to wear &if it is a combination of both i.e. check top then not only will it give you a fashionable lookbut also give a Classy edge! If you are wearing your black pencil skirt at the office & thinking what should you wear with it to look good then let me suggest the black & white striped Breton Top. It would just look great on you; simple yet classy dress one could possibly wear.
4. Fit into it – now you must remember before you pack your Wedge heels or Silhouettes that you are going for a trip & walking will be an indispensable part of the trip! So instead of carrying these shoes just to match your dress, go for flat or sports shoes. Because once you start walking a mile you’ll realize how comfortable your feet feels with those cheap footwear you are wearing; you won’t have to go through a painful experience after you reach your destination!
5. ‘Inner you’ – the most important thing a woman needs to pack in for any trip is her Lingerie. One should choose the correct kind of undergarment, as wearing the right kind of inner can enhance your look! But if given a piece of advice then avoid wearing lace or satin undergarments. As you’ll be going on a trip, you preferably don’t know how long you’ll have to stay, so better would suggest that one should wear cotton undergarments which keeps you fresh & it is hygienic too.
6. Say NO to tight dress – well it is a misconception that if you wear a fitted dress it enhances your perfects curves & cuts! But you are wrong! Even wearing a dress that you are comfortable in can enhance your look. As you’ll be hitting the road for the week end, it is advisable that do wear dress that you are comfortable in.
So here were some essential core pieces that one should pack when one is heading for a weekend get – a – way! All the points are quite useful & will help you to make your trip lot easier & surely fashionable.