Let us now look at nine fashion hacks for curvy girls to help you in summer.
1. A-line dresses: If you are curvy, these are the best friends whom you must never ditch. They make you look trendy while hiding the extra fat at the undesirable areas of your body. You can go for floral prints as well as solid colors. The length of the dress can be according to your wish, in whichever length you are comfortable.
2. Shirts: Be it formal or casual, shirts are the best you can have. Like you already know, the combination of white shirt and blue denim can never ever go wrong. Try to avoid solid colors, go for prints in general. In case of formal, you can go for gingham, checkered or striped. You can also pair up the favorite shirt of yours with a suitable skirt.
3. Layer it up: Though it is summer, layering up is always in trend and is always comfortable. You just need to choose the right form of layering. Choose a light shrug to go with your camisole top or tank top. You can also go for summer jackets over the tanks and camisoles.
4. The sheer trend: All you need to pull off this fashion is confidence. This involves wearing a sheer shrug or top on top of a camisole of contrasting color. For example, if you choose to wear a sheer shirt of white color, go for a fluorescent green colored camisole to wear under it. However, you need to choose a very good quality camisole and the bra you wear under it must be seamless. It is best to go for padded camisoles so that you can ditch the bra and totally nullify this tension!
5. Flare it up: Wear skirts or dresses with lots of flares and frills. Flared pants are very much in trend now and they look extremely sexy on curvy ladies. You can also choose to wear the fit and flare dresses which has a high waistline so that your bust can get you the sexy look while your tummy can hide under the comfortable flares.
6. Cut it short: It is summer and covering too much of skin just does not satisfy the rulebook! So, choose the shorts and the hot pants. Go for any length you wish above the knees. However, be sure to carry whatever you wear with full confidence.
7. Cargo: Cargo pants are extremely comfortable. Go for the baggy cargo pants of any length. Pair it up with a casual tee shirt. This is the best style you can get at the highest level of comfort. This is the perfect for the scorching summer days when you need to head out in the streets.
8. Cotton over polyester: It is summer and thus, it is best to give your comfort a bit priority, especially when you get to face a fashion disaster at the cost of your discomfort. That’s right! Though you might fall in love with various fancy polyester tops, you will definitely sweat while wearing them. This sweating in turn will make your top cling to your curves tightly so as to make you look curvier than you actually are. Try the cotton tops instead. Just look around a bit, you will definitely come across numerous cute cotton tops!
9. The boyfriend fashion: Whether you have a boyfriend or not does not matter, whether you are slim or curvy, does not matter, this trend is here for all and it is going to stay for long! The oversized range of clothing will make you feel comfortable while giving you a very smart and stylish look at the same time.