Clothing for curvy ladies are also fashionable and are produced by big fashion brands, however, if you are on a budget and curvy, you can always come across affordable women’s clothing in trendy women’s clothing brands as well as women’s clothing online. So, no matter what, always remember to keep it stylish. More so in summer! In this article, we bring you the summer clothing for chubby ladies. Read on before you start shopping!
* Shirts, the eternal savior! It might or might not have occurred to you, but shirts are the most basic form of clothing which suits simply everybody! It does not always need to be formal, there are plenty of trendy informal shirts available in market these days as well. Preferably go for the printed ones and avoid the solid colors because often choosing solid colors, especially the darker shades can make you look chubbier than you actually are!
* Flared skirts: skirts of different lengths can be your all-time friend! It is okay to have frills. It is best to go for flared skirts, especially because it is summer! Flared skirts are perhaps the most comfortable piece of clothing you can have in summer. They look cute and are extremely perfect candidate for large ladies clothing. Pair it up with a proper top and you are good to go. Remember that you should decide the length of your skirt only according to your confidence. Shove away the misconception that a cute and tiny skirt cannot make you look great!
* Summer coats or shrugs: when you head out during the morning hours, it is best to put on a summer coat or a shrug so as to prevent your hands and arms from getting tanned. And Rebecca! This is an ultimate fashion statement in women’s clothing as well! Put on a shrug or a summer coat over a tank top or a camisole top and you are ready to hit the streets.
* Tank done right! Since you are curvy, you must be very cautious while purchasing your tank top or a camisole top. The quality of the material must be very good. Avoid clothing ladies cheap and go for a branded set of tanks and camisoles. This in turn needs to be worn over proper underwear so as to ensure that you do not face an unintended fashion disaster. Make sure that your bra which you wear under your tank or camisole is seamless. Also avoid sheer tank tops or camisoles.
* Crop it right! Oh yes, you did guess it right! Who said that crop tops are meant only for slim and trim ladies? When it comes to crop tops, they are everyone’s friend! You just need to decide how much and which part of your belly you need to show in order to pull it off gracefully. For the chubby ladies, it is best to show a part above their belly buttons. It looks really cute and you can easily pair it up with a skirt of your choice to keep up that peppy yet sexy look!
* Parallels: seems like Rachel and Monica keep coming back all the time! That’s right! Parallel bottoms are very much in trend now and the chubby ladies can flaunt the trend like no one else! Flared pants and pant with slits look extremely sexy and smart when worn by chubby ladies. Pair these old-school trend bottoms with a simple and sober top or shirt and you are ready to slay it girl!
* Good old gowns: trends may come and trends may go, but gown stays on forever! True! You can never go out of fashion in a gown. Since it is summer clothing we are talking about, go for cotton and linen gowns which are comfortable as well as look great on your curves. To add to the daring side, opt for a strappy, an off shoulder or a halter neck gown.
* Wear your confidence! Life is too short for wearing boring clothes. So don’t let any rulebook decide what you should be wearing. Just be confident and comfortable and you are ready to slay it!