Read the article to know about the various cosmetic products available and use them to live the life beautifully…
Must have products for the face:
1. Face Primer: It is applied to make sure that the makeup stays for a longer time and acts as a protective barrier for the skin. Simply apply it after applying a little moisturizer.
2. Concealer: It is used to hide those features which might make you look ugly like those blemishes, spots or other marks.
3. Foundation: It comes as a liquid, powder or cream and is applied to the face to get an even tone of the skin.
4. Face Powder: It is used to set the applied foundation and give it a matte look.
5. BB Cream: The blemish balm cream is used to cover the scars, pimples or the redness on the face and lightens the skin.
6. Rouge, cheek coloring, blush or blusher: This helps in providing a redness to the chicks to make the cheekbone prominent.
7. Counter Powder and creams: This gives a slimmer look to a fat face and hence helps in defining the face the way you wish to.
8. Highlight: It often contains shimmer and is used to give attention to certain parts of the face.
9. Bronzer: It is to give a tanned look to the forehead, chin, cheekbones and the nose.
10. Setting Spray or powder: To keep the makeup intact.
Somethings for your beautiful eyes:
1. Eye Primer: Similar to the face primer it lets the makeup in the eye to stay longer and prevent it from fading easily.
2. Mascara: It helps in increasing the length, thickness, and darkness of the eyelashes and comes in many colors like blue, black, pink, blue, purple etc.
3. Eyelash Curler: It is a manual device to curl the eyelashes.
4. Eyelash Adhesive or Glue: This is required if you wish to stick false eyelashes to the real ones.
5. False/Fake/Extension Eyelashes: It serves the same purpose as that of a mascara that is to lengthen, thicken and darken the eyelashes.
6. Eyebrow Pencil and powder: To give a tint to the eyebrows.
Some must-haves for the Lips:
1. Lipstick/ Lip cream: To give your lips a color matching your dress, a lipstick is the most basic product to be used. Organic lipsticks are on trend these days.
2. Lip Gloss: To give a glittered or metallic finish to the lips, a lip gloss is used.
3. Lip Liner: It acts as a base to your lips and adds a pinch of depth to the lipstick color you apply.
4. Lip Plumper: Want to make your lips appear fuller, this is a product for you.
5. Lip Balm: To lock in the moisture and provide the required protection the lips, a lip balm is used.
6. Lip Primer: Just like the face or eye primer, it acts as a base for the lip makeup so that whatever you apply to the lips stays longer.
Nail Polish: Last but not the least, a nail polish applied to toenails and fingernails not only provides a protective layer to the nails but simply completes the required make up for the day.
So now that you know how to be more assertive, productive in doing your work better and beautifully, just get up and add these cosmetic products into your cosmetic box and use them to experience the beauty and charm you always wanted to have. Wake up, get your make up done and live your life beautifully!